Click Here for Enlarged Parc Canberra EC Siteplan
Parc Canberra EC Project Info
|Project Name:||Parc Canberra|
|Developer:||Hoi Hup Sunway Canberra Pte. Ltd.|
|Tenure:||99 years tenure from 10 December 2018|
|Site Area:||18,040.6 sqm / 194,189 sqft|
|Type of Development:||Executive Condominium|
|No. Of Units:||496|
|No. of Blocks/Storeys:||6 Blocks of 11-Storey, 4 Blocks of 13-Storey|
|No. Of Carparks:||496|
|Architect:||Consortium 168 Architects Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Consultant:||Tinderbox Landscape Studio|
|Main Contractor:||Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Structural Engineer:||TW-Asia Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Project Interior Designer:||Expression Galleries Pte Ltd|
|Showflat Interior Designer:||2nd Edition Pte Ltd & Index Design Pte Ltd|
|Conveyance Solicitor:||Rajah & Tann|
|Facilities:||50m Infinity Pool, Gymnasium, Yoga Deck, Family Pool, Function Room, Study Room, Multi-Purpose Court, Dining Pavilion|
|Project Account No.:||OCBC Banking Corporation Ltd for Project A/C No. 713070506001 of Hoi Hup Sunway Canberra Pte Ltd|
|Expected Date of TOP:||09 Sep 2023|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion:||09 Sep 2026|
Parc Canberra EC Location Map
The design of this development takes inspiration from Australian influences as Canberra was historically recognized as a locale for the Australian allied soldiers, and its name readily brings to mind that of the Australian capital, Canberra.
The design emulates the Aussie lifestyle, drawing strongly from its café culture and laidback outdoor living. Various open decks, pools and pavilions dotted around the communal landscape invite users to while away a pleasant and slow afternoon while soaking in the warm and relaxing atmosphere.
Industrial elements such as black frames, brick walls and pitched roofs are introduced to the communal facilities to create a casual outback café aesthetic that is bold and yet simple, and of which is softened by the lush greenery cradling these spaces.
Development Unique Selling Points
– All 10-blocks enjoys north-south orientation that maximize natural ventilation
– Penthouse Units for all types comes with High Ceiling at Living/ Dining Area
– Unique unit layout for Type D2 with kitchen opening to the balcony, promotes a different laid-back & outdoor lifestyle
– Functional and efficient unit layout emphasizing on liveable space – All master bedroom can fit a king-sized bed while most of the 2nd and 3rd bedroom can fit queen-sized bed
– Large format tiles used for kitchen counter and bathroom vanity
– Curtain wall windows
– Good quality wardrobe
– 84% of our unit type have a utility room
– Facilities for all ages and generation
– 5 different zones – Arrival zone, Active zone, Family zone, Fitness zone and Nature zone
– 4 different pools – 50m lap pool, Spa pool, Family pool, Kids pool
– Bicycle parking lots and bicycle wash
– 300m, 5 mins walk
– On vital North South Line and 5 stops to Bishan Interchange
Page 5/6 For internal circulation only, information accurate at time of print – 8 Jan 2020
– On North South Line the direct line to Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Orchard, Dhoby Ghuat Interchange and reach Marina Bay in 30 minutes (est.) via MRT
North South Expressway (U/C)
– 6 mins drive to North South Expressway entrance via Gambas Ave
– NSE will also intersect and provide links to existing expressways, including the SLE, PIE and ECP to improve the overall connectivity of the road network.
– 21.5km north south corridor will be completed by 2026
– The new expressway will have a total of 16 in-ramps and 17 out ramps to connect towns along the north-south corridor – Woodlands, Sembawang, Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan and Toa Payoh – with the city centre.
Amenities around Parc Canberra EC
Canberra Plaza (U/C)
– 400m, 5 mins walk
– Includes an event plaza, pockets of greenery, a water playground, a wide range of retail choices, food courts, restaurants, clinics, enrichment centres and a supermarket.
– A one-stop destination for all generations.
Bukit Canberra (U/C)
– 5 mins drive
– 1.5 billion Sports & Community Hub
– Bukit Canberra will cover a massive area of about 20 football fields (12 hectares) with the largest ActiveSG gym in Singapore at 1,500 sqm
– Includes public indoor and outdoor swimming pools, an indoor sports hall with 500 seats 3km outdoor running trails — with varying levels of difficulty — set on natural terrain, Polyclinic/ Senior care centre, Hawker centre, Community garden, Preserved historical building — Former Admiralty House
– 1 MRT stop away
– First and largest integrated mixed development in Northern Singapore
Sun Plaza / Sembawang Public Library
– 1 MRT stop
– Conveniently located next to Sembawang MRT station (Major tenants include NTUC FairPrice, Kopitiam, Hai di Lao etc.)
Sembawang Shopping Centre
– 5 mins drive
– Giant Hypermarket, Daiso Japan and many F&B food choices
Chong Pang Wet Market
– 6 mins drive
– Well known neighborhood market with many dining options
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
– 10 mins drive
– Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), a 761-bed general and acute care hospital. KTPH combines medical expertise with high standards of personalized care, set within a healing environment, to provide care that is good enough for our own loved ones. From intuitive wayfinding to logical clustering of services, KTPH’s design is focused on providing a hassle-free experience for patients.
Leisure Places around Parc Canberra EC
– 4 mins drive
– A tranquil park away from the bustle of the city. With a beautiful beach side and a stunning view, it is a popular fishing ground and a great place for family and friends to get together
Page 6/6 For internal circulation only, information accurate at time of print – 8 Jan 2020
Sembawang Hot Springs
– Sembawang Hot Spring Park reopened after a $4.3 million redevelopment, expanding from its original 0.1ha to 1.1ha now.
– Features a new cascading pool and a water collection point, with enhanced accessibility for wheelchair users.
Mandai Wildlife Park
– Mandai to become an eco-tourism hub featuring 2 new wildlife parks, eco-accommodation
– Mandai plans underway to turn the leafy swathe of land in northern Singapore into a 126ha eco-tourism hub. The area now houses the Singapore Zoo, the River Safari and the Night Safari. But from as early as 2020, they will be joined by two new attractions – the Bird Park, which will be relocated from Jurong, and the new Rainforest Park.
Parc Canberra Unit Mix
|2 Bedroom + Study||1||829 sqft|
|3 Bedroom||77||818 - 926 sqft|
|3 Bedroom + Utility||168||926 - 948 sqft|
|3 Bedroom + Utility + Yard||182||947 - 1,001 sqft|
|4 Bedroom + Utility + Yard||57||1,152 - 1,184 sqft|
|5 Bedroom + Utility + Yard||11||1,453 sqft|